Zipper item idea brainstorming


Since its raining out today and I am unable to do 3d work like I had wanted, I am now brainstorming new ideas on what I can do to use the amazing 25 pounds of zippers that were donated to me.  I have some ideas.  But need some feedback.  So I want to make some more zipper purses like I have on my shop already.  And then I want to make some more rings as well. Also my coffee mug/beer bottle cozies.  But the new ideas are similar to these:



bracelets

flower brooch

spiral brooch

zipper cuff

choker

braided bracelet

Also thought about trying to think of some necklace ideas.

necklace

And its pretty awesome to see that I am the only one besides one other person with the idea for the rings!  YAY!! Just gotta get them up for sale next week now. :)

So... thoughts?  Any other ideas???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels